At Best Friends Boarding it is all about comfort. We take pride in our ability to offer both at an affordable price. We also know that above all, you want peace of mind that your best friend will be in the greatest care while you are away. To make this possible, our trained staff and beautiful facility provide a relaxed and enjoyable environment. With all that in mind, we proudly present to you our boarding rates:
- 01-10 pounds: [$24.00 dog/per night]
- 11-20 pounds: [$25.00 dog/per night]
- 21-40 pounds: [$26.00 dog/per night]
- 41-100 pounds: [$27.00 dog/per night]
- 100 pounds plus: [$30.00 dog/per night]
- [$19.00 per night]
- [$12.00 per night]
- Medication Fee [$2.00 per day]
- NO HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS
- Please bring washable bed items only
- All boarding areas are heated and cooled
- All rates and services are subject to availability and change
- Any pet checking in found to have fleas or ticks will be treated at owners expense. *For ticks an application of a topical tick preventive will be applied.
|Recommended Vaccination Schedule|
|Flea & Tick Boarding Policy|
|Food & Medication Guidelines|
We will be closed all major holidays, however, the facility will be fully staffed. A deposit will be required for all holiday bookings and is non-refundable unless cancellations are made at least 10 days prior to arrival. 3 night minimum stay non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
Experienced. Compassionate. Professional.
With 29 years in the pet care industry, our commitment is to provide a safe & enjoyable stay for your best friends while in our care.
Your dogs will be in love with all the green grass and large exercise/play areas. Come on over, the grass really is
greener on this side.
Hi Ladies, I left a voicemail about setting a grooming appointment for Fitz. But then, I realized that I haven't told how you've spoiled me the last 12 years and my two Newfie boys and their buddies: the great Pyrenees (...Cindy and Fitzread more
Also absolutely noteworthy: When the Bastrop fires started (my dog was boarded) Best Friends took on as many animals as they could to help those evacuating their homes. Operation overload. I called that Monday morning at...read more